OSHA Compliance - this simple term can mean many different things to any one company. Not understanding what compliance means to you can cost you money in the form of injuries, lost work and fines.
OSHA Compliance Quiz - take this short quiz to see if your company is at risk:1. Do you have a copy of (1910-1926) OSHA Standards?
2. Has the OSHA poster been displayed in a prominent location?
3. Who is responsible for treating injured employees? Do you have a written program?
4. Who is responsible for cleaning washrooms?
5. Written programs: Haz Com, Lockout/Tagout, Bloodbourne, PPE, etc.
6. A safety committee? How often do they meet? Are minutes kept? 1998 requirements?
7. Safety training records kept? Do they include a written test? Document requirements?
8. Accident investigation procedure. Is there a follow-up system? New requirements?
9. Who has the responsibility for safety? Reports to:_________________________
10. How often are plant safety inspections conducted? Who conducts? What is the procedure to correct hazards identified?
Our clients are talking...
|Is it time to review your Employee Handbook/Manual? Let us help - Call today!|